Monday, August 4, 2014

nature layout (for BBTB2)

Happy Monday!  It's been a super busy week with another crazy one coming up-high school registration for Son#1 and doctor/dentist/orthodontist visits for everyone before school starts!  I know there is really lots of hot weather left, it just FEELS like summer is over when school starts.  We are gonna squeeze in some family outdoor fun in this last week and half though, with trips to the amusement park, zoo, and lake for some more waterskiing!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is also about the outdoors, specifically camping!  I made a layout using the Campin' Critters cartridge, using several of the badge images.  My layout will actually have hiking photos on it from our Estes Park vacation recently, so I went with a more general title from Graphically Speaking instead of a more camping themed title.  I actually found this awesome background paper while shopping on vacation in the Rockies-scrapbooking treasures are truly everywhere!!!!


Cricut:
Campin' Critters-badges, each cut at 2 1/2 inches
Graphically Speaking-nature title, cut at 2 inches
Paper-Best Creations Inc print, CTMH solids

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. I was thinking of doing something similar with the badges, but didn't have any great background paper like yours. I have to revisit that cart for the moose.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did find a treasure in that awesome bg paper. I love the badge images on the side of your layout. Have an awesome rest of your summer. You can join me on my glider, anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. And I really love that bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would have a great layout Michelle! I love this layout, the badges work perfect as a border down the side of your layout. I also love that awesome background paper, yep a treasure for sure. I can't believe school is starting either and that is always a signal that the end of summer is near. I'm still waiting for summer to come here so I don't want to see it come to an end. lol I also don't want school to start. Selfish aren't I?!!! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! LOVE those badges along the side - they are fabulous cuts! Awesome b/g paper too!

    Have a great week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layout Michelle I love the papers you used and the images to the left . You could enter this inmy DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great LO -- and love the diectus, esp that cooler! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete